What is silicon nitride? Properties of silicon nitride powder
Silicon nitride is a ceramic material with high hardness, stable structure, small thermal expansion coefficient, excellent oxidation resistance and corrosion resistance, and excellent thermal and chemical properties. Zhongkekeyou silicon nitride ceramic powder has high purity, high nitrogen content, narrow particle size distribution, high sintering activity, stable chemical composition, resistance to decomposition and high temperature oxidation, especially high temperature strength, high hardness and good wear resistance. , has good heat and force impact resistance, and has a self-lubricating effect. It forms a fine dispersed phase in the composite material, thereby greatly improving the overall performance of the composite material.
It has high mechanical strength, hardness close to corundum, self-lubricating and wear-resistant. The room temperature flexural strength can be as high as 980MPa or more, which is comparable to alloy steel, and the strength can be maintained until 1200°C without decreasing.
It has good thermal stability, a small thermal expansion coefficient, and good thermal conductivity, so it has good thermal shock resistance and will not crack under thermal shock from room temperature to 1000°C.
Stable chemical properties, it can withstand the corrosion of almost all inorganic acids (except HF) and caustic soda (NaOH) solutions with a concentration below 30%. It can also withstand the corrosion of many organic substances and is not resistant to a variety of non-ferrous metal melts (especially molten aluminum). Wetting can withstand strong radiation exposure.
It has low density, small specific gravity, only 2/5 of steel, and good electrical insulation.
Specifications and appearance of silicon nitride powder
Name: Silicon nitride Nano silicon nitride High purity silicon nitride
Chemical formula: Si3N4
Color: white off-white
Crystal: amorphous α phase β phase
Melting point: 1900℃
Thermal conductivity: 25W/m.K
Thermal conductivity 25W/m.K
Dielectric constant 8.3@1H
Mohs hardness 9
Particle size: Nanoscale (20nm 50nm 100nm 500nm 800nm)
Micron level (1μm 5μm 10μm)
Purity: 99.9% 99.99% 99.999%
(Particle size, purity specifications, etc., can be customized as required)
The product has high purity, small particle size, uniform distribution, large specific surface area, high surface activity, and low bulk density; the ultraviolet reflectivity is over 95%, and the absorption rate in the infrared band is over 97%, and it has good chemical corrosion resistance and lubrication. It has strong performance, high hardness and a small sliding friction coefficient.
Silicon nitride powder price: how much does one kilogram of nano silicon nitride powder cost?
The price of silicon nitride powder generally varies with its purity and particle size. In addition, market trends will also affect the price of silicon nitride powder. How much does high-purity silicon nitride powder nano silicon nitride powder cost per kilogram? All prices are based on the price quoted by the silicon nitride powder manufacturer on that day.
Main uses of silicon nitride powder:
1. Ceramic grade silicon nitride, mainly used to make high-performance silicon nitride ceramic structural parts, silicon nitride ceramic balls, silicon nitride targets, etc.;
2. Photovoltaic grade silicon nitride, with a purity of over 99.99%, can be used in crucible coatings (release agents) for polycrystalline silicon ingots, high-performance nitride phosphors and other fields;
3. In the metallurgical industry, it can be used to make crucibles, muffle furnaces, burners, heating element fixtures, casting molds, aluminum liquid conduits, thermocouple temperature measurement protection sleeves, aluminum electrolytic cell linings and other thermal equipment components.
4. In the mechanical industry, it is made into high-speed turning tools, bearings, supports for heat treatment of metal parts, rotary engine scrapers, gas turbine guide vanes and turbine blades, etc.
5. In the chemical industry, it can be made into ball valves, pump bodies, sealing rings, filters, heat exchanger components, fixed catalyst carriers, combustion boats, evaporation dishes, etc.
6. Used in the semiconductor, aviation, atomic energy and other industries to manufacture switching circuit substrates, film capacitors, electrical insulators that can withstand high temperatures or drastic changes in temperature, radar radomes, missile nozzles, supports and isolators in atomic reactors, Carriers of nuclear fission materials, etc.
TRUNNANO is a supplier of silicon nitride powder materials with over 12 years experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. It accepts payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea. If you are looking for high-quality concrete additives, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.