How strong is the bactericidal effect of nano silver
What's the purpose to nanosilver?
Nano silver is comprised of nanoparticles made up of silver. They are utilized as Antifungal and antibacterial ingredients in commercial applications as well as for water treatment, and other consumer goods (such as cosmetics, clothing and childcare products as well as food containers and many other products). Nanosilver's concept is the silver elemental silver having the size of a nanometer or less. The term "nano silver" refers to a powdery silver element that has tiny particles of less than 100nm. The typical particle size is between 25-50nm. Nano silver's performance is directly dependent on the size of its particles. The research found that the lower the size of the particles, the stronger the sterilization capabilities.
Is nano silver the exact same thing as colloidal Silver?
First, the silver particles colloidal are created using no capping agent. In contrast silver nanoparticles are coated with plant extracts. They are therefore more stable and harmless to human tissue. In addition, due to the advancement of technology, the size of nanoparticles is now more predictable.
Is nano silver able to kill bacteria?
Silver is an extensively researched antibacterial agent , which has been confirmed to kill bacteria fungi and certain viruses. Its antimicrobial properties are due to positively charged silver ions (Ag +)22,22. Silver ions target microorganisms and bacteria through various mechanisms of action.
Nano silver can't be seen by the naked eye. It is a tiny amount of nano silver enters the water and deionized to form the colloidal solution of nano silver liquid. The particle size is 500 or 1000 times less than those of cells, it is extremely absorbable and easily excreted and it can rapidly and effectively kill specific fungi, bacteria, and viruses. This is distinct from the general antibiotics. Antibiotics will only kill a few bacteria but not viruses. Nano-silver can kill more 650 kinds of bacteria and viruses. It's well-known as the secondary "immune system" of the human body.
Do you think Nano Silver good for you?
In its natural form, silver discovered in the atmosphere is considered to be very innocuous. However, the majority of people do not know enough about the environmental and health hazards of silver nanoparticles consequently, ingestion of colloidal silver is considered to be risky.
Nano silver antibacterial . Compare it to other biological and chemical disinfectants, nano silver has the ability to eliminate more than 650 types and strains of bacteria within a matter of minutes. It is able to sterilize the entire spectrum without any drug resistance. Additionally, it helps to promote wound healing and cell growth and damage. The process of repairing cells has an absence of toxic reaction or allergic reaction to your skin. This opens the door to a wide range of possibilities for the wide application of nano silver in antibacterial. It's the newest version of the natural antibiotics.
Is nano silver dangerous?
Nano silver is known to cause slight eye and skin irritations on the skin. Additionally, it could be an mild skin allergen. Inhalation of silver nanoparticles mainly impacts the liver and lungs. It's been proved that silver nanoparticles can be an genotoxic agent for mammalian cells.
The features of Nano Silver
1. The antibiotics can kill 6 types of pathogens as nano silver has the capacity to kill numerous pathogenic microorganisms.
2. Nano silver is able to kill more than 650 types of bacteria in just a few seconds. The unique mechanism for bactericidal kills allows nano silver particles to swiftly eliminate pathogenic bacteria even at minimal levels.
3. Nano silver particles have super permeability, and can easily penetrate 2mm under the skin to sterilize. They also possess a good sterilizing effect on regular bacteria, resistant bacteria or drug-resistant ones, as well as on chronic tissue infection caused yeast.
4. Improve healing of wounds Regeneration and repair of damaged tissues, decrease muscle growth, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, accelerate wound healing and lessen scar formation.
5. Nano silver particles are developed using patented technology, and an exterior protective film which will release gradually through the human body therefore the antibacterial effect can be lasts and is stable.
6. Nano silver is a bactericide that is not antibacterial Nano silver has the ability to kill diverse pathogenic microorganisms. It's stronger than antibiotics. The antibacterial properties made up of nano silver particles measuring 10 nanometers are able to kill quickly and instantly bacteria, making them end their reproductive capability and are unable to reproduce. A new generation of drug sensitivity can effectively stop repeated attacks caused by drug resistance.
Nano silver antibacterial mechanism
Nano silver particles are between microscopic substances and macroscopic particles and atoms. They display special surface effects, smaller size effects, quantum effects and macroscopic quantum tunnel effects, and easily contaminate pathogens.
2. The size of nano silver particles is very small as well as the volume percentage of the surface is substantial. The electronic state and bonding states of the exterior are different from inside the particle. The lack of coordination between surface atoms results in an increase of active areas on the surface which has the basic conditions for an antibacterial agent.
3. Nano-silver's high penetrating strength which allows it to fully engage and fight pathogens thus causing stronger biological effects. It offers the benefits of high security, a wide antibacterial capabilities and long-lasting sterilization time. The antibacterial properties of nanosilver are significantly more effective in combating pathogenic bacilli, coli as well as filamentous fungi than standard silver Ion and fungicides. Nano silver particles can kill fungi, bacteria, mycoplasma, chlamydia and other pathogenic microorganisms.
Supply of the Nanosilver
TRUNNANO is a trusted global chemical material manufacturer and supplier with more than 12 years ' experience in providing high-quality chemicals and Nanomaterials. Our company has produced a number of materials for powder. The OEM service is also available. If you are looking for Nano Silver powder, please contact us. Select the products below to send us inquiries via email at firstname.lastname@example.org