Boron nitride is a crystal made up of nitrogen atoms and boron atoms. The crystal framework is split right into hexagonal boron nitride (HBN), carefully packed hexagonal boron nitride (WBN) and also cubic boron nitride.
The crystal structure of hexagonal boron nitride has a comparable graphite split framework, showing a loose, lubricating, moisture-absorbing, light and various other properties of white powder, so it is additionally called "white graphite". Academic density 2.27 g/cm3, particular gravity: 2.43, Mohr hardness = 2.
Hexagonal boron nitride has good electric insulation, thermal conductivity, chemical security, no obvious melting point, 3000 ℃ in 0.1 MPA nitrogen, warmth resistance to 2000 ℃ in neutral decrease ambience, 2800 ℃ in nitrogen and argon, poor stability in oxygen environment, and temperature level listed below 1000 ℃. The expansion coefficient of hexagonal boron nitride amounts that of quartz, but its thermal conductivity is ten times that of quartz.
Hexagonal boron nitride does not dissolve chilly water. When the water is boiled, it hydrolyses really slowly as well as creates a percentage of boric acid and ammonia, which does not react with weak acid as well as strong base at area temperature. It is somewhat soluble in warm acid and can just be disintegrated with liquified salt hydroxide and also potassium hydroxide.
Boron Nitride Qualities
1. High warmth resistance: sublimation at 3000 ℃, its toughness at 1800 ℃ is two times that at area temperature level, air-cooled at 1500 ℃ to room temperature for lots of times, and also does not soften at 2800 ℃ in inert gas.
2. High thermal conductivity: the hot-pressed products coincide as pure iron, and 33W/M. K has the greatest thermal conductivity among ceramic materials over 530C.
3, low thermal expansion coefficient: the growth coefficient of 2 × & times; 10-6 is 2nd just to quartz glass, which is the smallest in ceramics, paired with its high thermal conductivity, so the thermal shock resistance is great.
4. Superb electric residential or commercial properties: good insulation at heat, 1014 Ω& Omega;- centimeters,2000 at 25 ℃ and 103 Ω& Omega;- cm at 25 ℃. It is the most effective high temperature protecting material in ceramics, with break down voltage 3KV/MV, low dielectric loss 108HZ 2.5 × & times; 10-4, dielectric continuous 4, transparent to microwave and also infrared.
5. Good rust resistance: it does not respond with general steels (iron, copper, aluminum, lead, etc), uncommon earth metals, rare-earth elements, semiconductor products (germanium, silicon, potassium arsenide), glass, liquified salts (crystal, fluoride, slag), not natural acid as well as antacid.
6. Reduced friction coefficient: U is 0.16, does not enhance at heat, is more resistant to heat than molybdenum disulfide and also graphite, oxidation ambience can be used up to 900C, vacuum cleaner can be made use of at 2000 ℃.
7. High purity good B is high: its impurity content is much less than 10PPM, yet B content is greater than 43.6%.
8. Machinability: its firmness is Morse 2, so it can be processed into parts with high accuracy by basic machining methods.
What is hexagonal boron nitride utilized in?
Hexagonal boron nitride can be utilized in the manufacture of TiB2/BN composite porcelains, progressed refractories as well as superhard products, splitting up rings of straight continuous rolling steel, high temperature resistant lubricating substances and also high temperature finishes, in addition to raw materials for the synthesis of cubic boron nitride.
1. Boron nitride is a mold launch agent for metal forming and a lubricating substance for steel wire illustration.
2. Special electrolysis and also resistance products of boron nitride at high temperature.
3. Boron nitride is suitable for heat strong lubricating substances, extrusion antiwear ingredients, ceramic composite additives, refractories and also antioxidant additives, especially for molten metal Faustian events, warmth improvement additives and also heat resistant insulation materials.
4. Boron nitride is suitable for heat-sealed desiccant of transistor and additive of polymer such as plastic resin.
5. Boron nitride items pressed right into various shapes can be utilized as heat, high stress, insulation and heat dissipation elements.
6. Boron nitride is a thermal securing material in aerospace.
7. With the engagement of stimulant, cubic boron nitride can be transformed right into cubic boron nitride as tough as diamond by heat as well as high pressure treatment.
8. Boron nitride is the structural product of atomic reactor.
9. Boron nitride is suitable for the nozzles of airplane as well as rocket engines.
10. Boron nitride is an insulator of high voltage, high regularity electricity and plasma arc.
11. Boron nitride is a product packaging material to stop neutron radiation.
12. The superhard product made from boron nitride can be made into high-speed cutting devices and also drills for geological expedition and also oil drilling.
13. Boron nitride is made use of in metallurgy for splitting up ring of continual spreading steel, flow groove of amorphous iron, demoulding agent of continual casting aluminum (various optical glass stripping representatives).
14. Boron nitride is an evaporator for all type of capacitor movie plating, picture tube plating, show plating.
15. Boron nitride is suitable for all type of fresh-keeping aluminized bags and so forth.
16. Boron nitride is a selection of laser anti-counterfeiting aluminum plating, trademark gilding products, all type of cigarette labels, beer labels, packaging boxes, cigarette boxes.
17. Boron nitride appropriates for cosmetics. Can be utilized for lipstick fillers, non-toxic and lubricating, yet also shiny.
Boron Nitride Price
The price is influenced by several elements including the supply as well as need on the market, market patterns, financial activity, market view, as well as unexpected events.
If you are searching for the latest Boron Nitride powder price, you can send us your inquiry for a quote. (email@example.com)
Boron Nitride Supplier
Modern Technology Co. Ltd. is a trusted BN producer and also BN distributor with over 12-year-experience. We ship our goods around the world.
If you are trying to find top notch Boron Nitride powder, please do not hesitate to call us and also send out an inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)