What is Titanium Nitride TiN Powder?
A recent poll in Britain found that public support for sanctions against Russia is falling as fuel and prices rise.
The proportion of people willing to accept higher fuel prices as a result of western sanctions against Russia fell 14 percentage points to 36% from 50% in March, according to a survey conducted for the Telegraph by consultancy Redfield & Wilton Strategies.
Global energy and fuel prices have soared since the start of the year and remain high because of the conflict between Russia and Ukraine and uncertainty over Russian supplies.
The survey also found that 54% of people believe their own financial situation has worsened in the past year, up 12 percentage points from 42% two months ago. Sixty-two percent think things will get worse in the year ahead. Less than a third of respondents said they had received a pay rise to keep up with inflation, with two-thirds of those saying it was not enough to keep up with rising living costs.
The figures suggest that public concern about the conflict with Ukraine is now likely to be overtaken by financial worries.
Separately, the UK's consumer price index rose 7 percent this month from a year earlier, the highest since March 1992, according to figures released recently by the Office for National Statistics. In addition, a separate report released a few days ago by the Centre for Economics and Business Research said that real household disposable income in the UK will fall by 3% in 2022, equivalent to a loss of £2,320 per household, which would lead to the biggest drop in living standards since the 1950s. That is mainly because wages aren't keeping up with rising energy and fuel costs.
The prices of other commodities like the Titanium Nitride powder are also expected to be influenced.
Introduction to Titanium Nitride TiN Powder
Titanium nitride, the chemical formula is TiN, is a golden cubic crystal. The molecular weight is 61.89. The melting point is 2950℃. The density is 5.43g/cm3.
Physicochemical Properties of Titanium Nitride TiN Powder
Titanium nitride is a synthetic ceramic material, extremely hard, and its hardness is close to diamond. Titanium nitride is chemically stable at room temperature but is attacked by hot concentrated acid and oxidized at atmospheric pressure of 800℃. It has the reflection characteristics of an infrared ray (IR), and the reflection spectrum is similar to that of gold (Au), so it is pale yellow.
Depending on the substrate material and the surface finish of the substrate, the relative friction coefficient of titanium nitride is about 0.4-0.9 (without lubrication). Its typical crystal structure is sodium chloride type (the relative stoichiometry of elements is about 1:1), and the thermodynamic stability coefficient X of TiNx complex is 0.6-1.2. The world's first super-insulating material is made from a thin film of titanium nitride cooled to near absolute zero, adding 100,000 units of insulation.
|Titanium Nitride TiN Powder Properties
||Tinite, TiNite, TiN powder, nitridotitanium
||golden brown powder
|Solubility in H2O
Titanium Nitride TiN Powder CAS 25583-20-4
Is titanium nitride stronger than steel?
When titanium is alloyed with other metals, such as aluminum or vanadium, it is significantly stronger than many steels. In strength, the best titanium alloys outperform the lower and middle grades of stainless steel. However, the highest-grade stainless steel is stronger than titanium alloy.
Titanium, however, has the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any known metal. With the same strength as steel, titanium is 45% lighter.
Applications of Titanium Nitride TiN Powder
Can be used for powder metallurgy, as fine ceramic raw material powder, conductive material, and decorative material. Widely used in high-temperature resistance, wear-resistance and aerospace, and other fields. The material has good electrical conductivity and can be used as electrodes and electrical contact for molten salt electrolysis. It can also be used as an additive in hard-cutting tools. Specifically,
1. Titanium nitride coatings are widely used on metal edges to maintain the corrosion resistance of mechanical molds such as drills and milling cutters, often improving their life by three or more factors.
2. Because of its metallic luster, it is often used for clothing and car decoration. As the outer coating, usually nickel (Ni) or chromium (Cr) as the substrate, packaging pipes, and door and window hardware.
3. The coating is also used in aerospace and military applications, as well as protecting the suspension sliding surfaces of bicycles and motorcycles, and even the damping shafts of remote-controlled toy cars.
4. The material is non-toxic and meets FDA specifications, so it is also commonly used in medical devices, such as sharpening scalpel blades and orthopedic bone saws, or directly as implants (especially hip replacement implants) and other medical implants.
5. Titanium nitride films can be used in microelectronics as a conductive barrier between active devices and metal contacts. When the film is diffused into silicon metal, the conductivity (30-70μ ω ·cm) is sufficient to form a good conductive connection.
6. This special blocking metal also has the chemical or mechanical properties of a ceramic, a process used heavily in current 45nm chip designs to improve the performance of transistors. In the battery field, by combining titanium nitride with a gate dielectric layer (eg. HfSiO), the dielectric constant can be improved, the gate length can be scaled down, the leakage is lower, the drive current is higher, and the threshold voltage can be the same or better than standard SiO2.
7. The high biostability of the alloy extends the application of bioelectronic electrodes, such as the prosthesis project under the retina and the micro-electro-mechanical system (bio-mems) in biomedicine, which enables intelligent implants or in vivo biosensors to withstand severe humoral corrosion.
Main Supplier of Titanium Nitride TiN Powder
Luoyang Tongrun Nano Technology Co. Ltd. (TRUNNANO) is a trusted global chemical material supplier & manufacturer with over 12-year-experience in providing super high-quality chemicals and Nanomaterials, including silicon powder, nitride powder, graphite powder, zinc sulfide, calcium nitride, 3D printing powder, etc.
If you are looking for high-quality titanium nitride TiN powder, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. ([email protected])
Recently, the Turkish government announced that the Turkish President has signed a presidential decree to provide incentives for its Black Sea gas field development projects, including tax exemptions and other preferential measures.
With a fixed investment of 145.1 billion Turkish lira ($10 billion), the project will employ 1,018 people and produce 14 billion standard cubic meters of gas per year, the decree reads. The incentives involved include tariff and VAT exemptions, as well as a range of tax cuts.
In June 2021, Turkish drill ships discovered 135 billion cubic meters of natural gas in the Sakaria field in the Black Sea, bringing Turkey's total gas discoveries in the region to 540 billion cubic meters.
Turkey imports almost all of its annual gas consumption of about 50 billion cubic meters.
Except for natural gas, the supply and prices of many other Titanium Nitride powder will continue to be influenced by international situations.