Hasad Foods, the agricultural investment arm of Qatar's sovereign wealth fund, said the government would increase its grain reserves from 250,000 tons to 300,000 tons in the near future, which is enough to feed the population for six months.
With a lot of deserts, Qatar suffers from water shortages, and Qatar depends on food imports for a long time. Recently, the ongoing tension in Ukraine has caused global food supply tension and rising prices.
In addition to that, the geopolitical situation also affects the supply and prices of many commodities like the zinc stearate emulsion.
What is Zinc Stearate Emulsion?
The aqueous emulsion of zinc stearate is called zinc stearate emulsion.
Zinc stearate is a kind of organic matter, chemical formula is C36H70O4Zn. White powder, insoluble in water, soluble in hot ethanol, benzene, toluene, turpentine, and other organic solvents; Decomposition of acid to stearic acid and corresponding salt; In dry conditions have fire risk, spontaneous ignition point 900℃; Hygroscopicity.
Mainly used as a lubricant and release agent of styrene resin, phenolic resin, and amine resin. At the same time, in rubber it also has the function of the vulcanizing agent, softener. Zinc stearate can be used as a heat stabilizer; Lubricant; Grease; Accelerator; Thickening agent, etc.
For example, it can be used as a heat stabilizer for PVC resin. For general industrial transparent products; Can be used for non-toxic products with calcium soap, generally, this product is used for soft products, but in recent years has begun to use hard transparent products such as mineral water bottles, water pipes, and other products, this product is good lubricity, can improve the phenomenon of scale precipitation, but also as a lubricant, release agent, and paint smooth agent, coating additives.
What is Zinc Stearate Emulsion Used For?
1. mainly suitable for water-based alkyd, water-soluble polyurethane, water-soluble acrylic acid, acrylic emulsion, and other systems. It is an excellent transparent putty filler, easy to grind, and anti-sediment effect.
2. water-based coating: used for high-quality water-based coating, good transparency, defoaming fast, good stability, anti-sedimentation good, fast-drying, easy to disperse, easy to wear, improve the surface of the coating hydrophobicity, improve the feel of the paint film has outstanding performance.
3. water-based ink: economical, has properties of good filling, stability, anti–settling, and waterproof, and can be used as a flatting agent.
4. textile products: can be used as a glazing agent, improving the surface of hydrophobicity.
5. cosmetic products: can be used as a lubricant to improve the smoothness of the surface.
6. paper industry: can be used as waterproof, anti-stick agent, used for specific paper, thermal paper coated paper, adhesive paper and other surface waterproof coating, has good lubrication, stability effect.
7. grinding sandpaper: can be used as grinding aid, improving the surface of grinding, wear resistance, and water resistance.
Why Zinc Stearate is Used in Cosmetics?
Zinc stearate is probably the most commonly used binder in makeup products such as powders or eye shadows. It provides very good adhesion, which means it helps the powder stick together in the pan and stick to the skin when applied.
Zinc Stearate Emulsion Price
The price is influenced by many factors including the supply and demand in the market, industry trends, economic activity, market sentiment, and unexpected events.
If you are looking for the latest zinc stearate emulsion price, you can send us your inquiry for a quote. ([email protected])
Zinc Stearate Emulsion Supplier
Luoyang Tongrun Nano Technology Co. Ltd. (TRUNNANO) is a trusted global chemical material supplier & manufacturer with over 12-year-experience in providing super high-quality chemicals and nanomaterials including silicon powder, nitride powder, graphite powder, zinc sulfide, calcium nitride, 3D printing powder, etc.
If you are looking for high-quality zinc stearate emulsion, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. ([email protected])
Overall, the demand for zinc stearate emulsion is on the rise, and future zinc stearate emulsion will continue to evolve. Although the prosperity of the brand name has rebounded, there are still many outstanding problems in zinc stearate emulsion, and the zinc stearate emulsion will develop steadily，if you need zinc stearate emulsion please contact us.
The European Union is seeking to boost energy cooperation with African countries to help wean them off dependence on Russian gas imports.Bloomberg said, recently, according to a draft EU file, African countries, especially in western Africa Nigeria,…
Chromium silicide, known as CrSi2 powder, is an inorganic silicide that is dark gray powder. For chromium silicide films, glass coatings, silicide targets, silicide sputtering targets and N-type semiconductors.…
Titanium carbide TiC powder is a crystalline solid with gray metallic luster, hard quality, second only to diamond in hardness, and weaker in magnetic properties. For the manufacture of cemented carbide, also used as electrodes and abrasives for arc…