Koalas were declared endangered in eastern Australia on Friday, with more and more koalas dying from disease, habitat loss, and other threats. Earlier, the koala was considered a vulnerable species, and the Commonwealth Department of the Environment changed its protection level to endangered on the east coast of Queensland, New South Wales, and the Australian Capital Territory. Many koalas in Australia are infected with chlamydia. The disease can cause blindness, infection, and infertility. Last year, the Australian Koala Foundation said Australia had lost about 30 percent of its koala population in the past three years. Without immediate action, the species could become extinct by 2050.
Unlike koalas, which are on the brink of extinction, the market demand for Concrete Foaming Generator will grow substantially.
Description of TR30 foam generator
Foam Concrete Machine is the core equipment of foam concrete production, which has a significant impact on the quality of foam concrete. An excellent foam generator for concrete not only has a high foam output but more importantly, the quality of the foam produced is outstanding. TR30 foam generator developed by our company. It can be used in laboratories, small-scale foam concrete cast-in-situ projects, and pilot lines of foam concrete products. The outstanding advantages of TR30 foam generator are low foam moisture content, more foaming agent, high foam uniformity, large foam output, and other benefits.
Parameters of TR30 foam generator
Maximum foam output（m3/h）
Usually need to be disassembled:
1. After working for a long time, it is found that the foam shape is not good, usually more than three months.
2. Pipe blockage: Some foaming agent remaining in the bubble tube will form a solid residue. In this case, the foam cannot be produced normally, or the pipeline pressure increases sharply. At this time, all the old steel balls need to be taken out, and then replaced with a new one The ball is fine. Steel wire ball specification requirements: each blowing tube needs to be filled with about 12-15 steel wire balls. Too much or too little will affect or even destroy the foam performance.
1. Remember to use electricity safely. If water or foam touches the circuit, you must immediately cut off the power at the remote end to ensure safe production.
2. There will be air in the pipeline when it is used for the first time. The foaming liquid has not been pumped into the equipment in a short time. You can wait for tens of seconds until the liquid is filled with the entire suction tube and the foaming operation can be performed normally.
3. Do not start the equipment when the pipeline is blocked to prevent damage to the components due to overpressure in the pipeline.
If you are looking for foam generator please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maximum foam output(m3/h): 7.5
Motor voltage(V) : 220
Work rate(KW): 3
Foaming speed(L/m): 120
Bubble bleeding(kg/m3): 46
Weight(kg): 1203D printing technology emerged in the mid-1990s and is actually the latest rapid prototyping device utilizing technologies such as light curing and paper lamination. It is basically the same as ordinary printing. The printer is equipped with "printing materials" such as liquid or powder. After connecting to the computer, the "printing materials" are superimposed layer by layer through computer control, and finally the blueprint on the computer is turned into a real thing. This printing technology is called 3D stereo printing technology.
The European Union is seeking to boost energy cooperation with African countries to help wean them off dependence on Russian gas imports.Bloomberg said, recently, according to a draft EU file, African countries, especially in western Africa Nigeria,…
Chromium silicide, known as CrSi2 powder, is an inorganic silicide that is dark gray powder. For chromium silicide films, glass coatings, silicide targets, silicide sputtering targets and N-type semiconductors.…
Titanium carbide TiC powder is a crystalline solid with gray metallic luster, hard quality, second only to diamond in hardness, and weaker in magnetic properties. For the manufacture of cemented carbide, also used as electrodes and abrasives for arc…