Job Title: DJ
Reports to: Wrigley Field Video Board Operations Manager
· Mix audio sources (Music, Organ, Clips etc) to appropriate levels.
· Prepare and execute playing of pre-game, in-game, situational and post game music selections.
· General knowledge of baseball and in-depth understanding of different situations throughout the game.
· Understanding of Cubs fan base and Wrigley Field history.
· Deep knowledge music, both current trends and classic hits.
· Ability to commit to 60 or more games as need.
Chicago Cubs is an Equal Opportunity Employer